Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Here SHE is in all its glory , .177 RM .

    GUNSMITHING done right here :-)
    Sporting an old BSA TT AO Scope too , this is a fine weapon I built up .

    20170910_161431.jpg

    20170910_161451.jpg
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Here SHE is in all its glory , .177 RM .

    GUNSMITHING done right here :-)
    Sporting an old BSA TT AO Scope too , this is a fine weapon I built up .

    20170910_161431.jpg

    20170910_161451.jpg
    RC , this was the same exact stock you have except its bigger brother in horse power , the 1000....
    You'll note if you zoom into the receiver , a Machine Gun I 23 kt gold loaded the engraving on .
    There is NO stain on that stock , pure oil , that's Walnut .
    I had a pick between two at my local Big5 Sports , the other was blond .

    20170910_161431.jpg
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lebanon, CT
    Posts
    304

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Wonderful work on the stock. RC

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Thank you !
    You get the Wetherby look I was going for I hope ?
    I hope the VET in Texas I sold to for a C-Note is getting lots of Bunnies with it :-)
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Quote Originally Posted by RC1947 View Post
    Wonderful work on the stock. RC
    The one I just ordered is in .177 , so when they send the other one with the crack in it that was in .22 , then I'll have both identical rifles in both calibers .

    M4_zpsa85b5337.JPG
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    The one I just ordered is in .177 , so when they send the other one with the crack in it that was in .22 , then I'll have both identical rifles in both calibers .

    M4_zpsa85b5337.JPG
    Ordered the newest Center Point 6x20x50mm IR AO with the new TAG reticle , kinda cool scope , should do well on this .177 Model 12 Air Venturi Mendoza at distance when I hunt it :-)

    20170912_041139.jpg
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Ordered the newest Center Point 6x20x50mm IR AO with the new TAG reticle , kinda cool scope , should do well on this .177 Model 12 Air Venturi Mendoza at distance when I hunt it :-)

    20170912_041139.jpg
    And HD rings , 11mm :-)
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lebanon, CT
    Posts
    304

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Too much scope for me, though if you can handle it, it should provide for a fine setup. Two RWS pellets are the one's for my Mendoza, MeisterK's and Superdomes. RC

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast , Vancouver
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: RC , check out my old Mendoza RM

    Quote Originally Posted by RC1947 View Post
    Too much scope for me, though if you can handle it, it should provide for a fine setup. Two RWS pellets are the one's for my Mendoza, MeisterK's and Superdomes. RC
    Little surprise there on the RWS ;-)
    NO WORRIES on the scope size , its not an M1 Garand heavy rifle , and I do love IR in the dusk :-)
    Good Day , Kelly
    KB CUSTOM-Gunsmith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •