Thread: Holster for Beeman P1?

JMI Guest

Default Holster for Beeman P1?

So who makes a good holster/carry rig for hunting in the woods?

TIA

Jim

Default Re: Holster for Beeman P1?

Not likely many in the airgun world unfortunately. But you can look in the firearm world at holsters for the Colt 45 1911 model. That's about the same size and there should be all kinds of those around.
    Kevin
    Straight Shooters

Cole125 Guest

As far as I know, there are no production holsters for the Beeman P1 series of pistols. The P1 is much larger than a real 1911 pistol and will not fit in most holsters designed for it. The slide area is much bigger than on the real firearm.

I would look into a shoulder holster made for large frame revolvers, I am sure a P1 would fit in one of those,

Here is what I would recommend: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/44323-33.html

Also you could go to your local gun store and ask if you could bring your pellet gun in and try it with his "large size" holsters.

jwh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    Not likely many in the airgun world unfortunately. But you can look in the firearm world at holsters for the Colt 45 1911 model. That's about the same size and there should be all kinds of those around.
    Kevin
    Straight Shooters
    My P1 does not fit in any of my 1911 holsters. I am thinking hit a big box store and take the P1 with you and try a bunch of the Uncle Mike's Holsters.

I actually just put my P1 and HW 50 back in the safe after a short workout and grabbed the computer to see what's up in the airgun world. The first time I have shot those two since August 2010.

Remo Guest

When I purchased my P1 in 1987 I also purchased the holster for it that was offered by Beeman. It is black cordura with an open bottom, and although there is no identifying label on it, the fastener that holds the gun in the holster has the trademark word "Sidekick" on it. I believe that the holster was made by "Uncle Mike" but its been a long time...

Eric

PortlandGuy Guest

Hi,

I see you have a "HW50S-AW-Nickel (.22) Hawke 3-9X40." I'd sure like to see a pic of that.
    can ya, will ya?

Thanks

jwh Guest

IMG_2324-Edit.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by PortlandGuy View Post
    Hi,

I see you have a "HW50S-AW-Nickel (.22) Hawke 3-9X40." I'd sure like to see a pic of that.
    can ya, will ya?

Thanks
    Here she is.

PortlandGuy Guest

I like it and I like bling...

jwh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PortlandGuy View Post
    I like it and I like bling...
    +
    Nice set-up. I haven't gotten the PCP fever yet.

Cole125 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jwh View Post
    IMG_2324-Edit.jpg

Here she is.
    Very nice, I have been wanting a HW50 nickel for a longtime! Hey Kevin, you ever going to sell those?